341 total views, 2 views today
Many people experience stress and anxiety in their life. The stress and anxiety are different from each other. The stress is the response to the threat in a situation or any demand that placed on the brain or physical body. Whereas anxiety is a feeling of worry, unease, or fear means anxiety is a reaction to the stress. The feeling of being stressed and anxiety make you feel nervous or frustrated in every field of your life.
Relieve Stress and Anxiety at School
Many students face stress and anxiety in schools. There are many reasons for carrying stress and anxiety in school homework, getting low marks in the test, extra curriculum activities, and many more. The stress and anxiety in students affect their health, happiness, and grades. Nowadays students face lots of competition in their life this is the main reason for stress and anxiety in schools. Because of this, students are not able to concentrate on their studies or other activities.
Here are some points to relieve the stress and anxiety at schools.
1. Sleep:- To reduce stress and anxiety, take enough sleep. In the student’s packed schedule, they are missing their sleep, which is the main reason for stress and anxiety. But not getting enough sleep can harm your academics performance.
2. Visualization:- The visualization helps to calm down and disengage from the things that are stressing you, and it turns off all the body stress and anxiety. This is an easy and effective way to reduce stress and anxiety.
3. Exercise:- This is one of the healthiest ways to reduce stress and anxiety. Regular exercise can relieve all the anxiety and stress of a student’s body, and they become able to focus on their studies. Students can do yoga in the morning and also go for walking and biking.
4. Breathing:- It is the quickest way to reduce stress and anxiety. When your body feels stress and anxiety, take a deep breath, it will help you to reduce the stress and anxiety. Breathing is an effective way to relieve stress anywhere.
5. Think Positive:- The positive thinking improves the physical well being it brings better health, better relationships, and the most important for students better grades. Positive thinking reduces the stress and anxiety in students.
Relieve Stress and Anxiety at home
To relieve the stress and anxiety at home, we have to do some natural remedies which are generally safe to use. These natural remedies can reduce the stress and anxiety of a person. Natural hone remedies calm your mind and cut the stress and anxiety. If anyone is facing anxiety and stress in their life, so they have to do some self-care tips into their daily routine. There are many ways to relieve stress and anxiety at home.
1. Meditation:- Meditation helps to slow down all the racing thoughts and reduce stress and anxiety. Meditation is the popular therapy; it works when the person is suffering from any stress and anxiety.
2. Reduce your Caffeine Intake:- Caffeine is also found in tea coffee and chocolates. Although it is a stimulant, the high doses of Caffeine can increase anxiety. It depends on people because every people have different stamina on how much Caffeine they can control.
3. Progressive Muscle Relaxation:- This is the best stress reliever technique. This technique can be used when you are relaxing or before sleep. Progressive muscle relaxation technique relaxing and tensing and all muscles and release all the stress of the body.
4. Listen to Music:- This is also one of the best techniques to reduce stress and anxiety. Music helps to relax your mind and calm yourself down. Music therapy is a stress reliever technique and also helpful while studying.
5. Eating Healthy:- Healthy food like vegetables, grains, and fruits can boost the mind and help to reduce stress and anxiety. Nutritious and healthy food give us the energy to perform better in every field. Having eaten healthy food, students can concentrate more on their studies.
6. Hand Massage:- This is one of the best ways to reduce stress and anxiety. Hand massage is the quickest and easy way to calm down and relax the body.
Relieve Stress and Anxiety before Exams
Exams are the biggest fear for students; many students feel stressed before exams. Sometimes, a little nervousness can help them to perform better in exams. But when the stress and anxiety become excessive, then students are not able to focus on the exams, and this affects their grades. Here are some points to reduce stress and anxiety before exams.
1. Be Prepared:- If students are not prepared well for their exams, then they feel stress before their exams, and this affects their grades. But if students prepared well for their exams, then they feel confident and relaxed at the time of exams.
2. Organized Study Space:- While you are studying for your exams, make your study space organized because messy space can cause stress and anxiety, and you are not able to focus on studies.
3. Takes Study Breaks:- Continuously study can also cause stress and anxiety, so take little breaks during the study will help you to get good grades in exams and also helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
4. Self-Hypnosis:- Many students feel stress or sleepy before exams; the self-hypnosis will help them to relieve stress and anxiety. This is an effective and powerful stress management tool.
5. Have a Positive Mindset:- Before the exam sets the positive picture that ‘I can do this’ or ‘I can work hard.’ When you think like this before exams, then no one can stop you from performing better in exams, whether it is stress or anxiety.
Also, Read How To Deal With Exam Stress